|Temperature Range||0-45 deg C upto 90% humidity (Non Condensing)|
|Sensor||Piezo-electronic type with built in electronics|
|Measurement Ranges||Acceleration 0-199.9 and 0-19.99 m/sec, True RMS|
|Displacement||0-199.9 and 0-1999 micron|
|Battery||Internal Ni-MH rechargeable battery|
|Dimension||175 (L) x 70(W) x 25(D) mm.|
The BASELINE Hand-Held Vibration Meter
2050 is a universally applied tool for one-off or periodic measurement of vibration on machinery. Specifically the meter may be employed for the following applications:Quality Control Applications of rotating or reciprocating machines, such as fans, blowers, pumps, compressors, centrifuges, machine tools, paper plants, film plants, textile machinery, turbo machinery, motors, generators, domestic appliances, air-conditioning and ventilation equipment, or any other similar machine displaying steady state vibration levels. displaying steadyMonitoring the mechanical condition of machinery with the objective of preventing unexpected and sudden breakdowns. The meter can be used to implement a very cast-effective and simple system of preventive-breakdown maintenance. The vibration levels on specified points of machine is periodically logged, and compared to reference figures established in the beginning. A rising vibration trend can signal the need for taking corrective action before an impending breakdown. This approach to maintenance has proved extremely useful the world over in reducing unexpected plant failures, and saving precious resources. The Bearing Spike feature of the 2050 focuses attention on the bearing related vibration, and thus a very effective bearing replacement system can be implemented on this basis. The 2050 also finds innumerable applications in laboratories and research organisations engaged in Machine Dynamics, where a simple and reliable measurement must replace subjective methods of vibration severity assessment. The 2050 is an extremely popular instrument, and is now offered in a sub-compact Surface-Mount technology version, with drastically reduced size and weight for truly hand-held convenience, portability and reliability. Features:
- Hand Held meter for measurement of vibration as per IS 11724, ISO 2372, BS 4675 or VDE 2056.
- Compact piezo-electronic sensor with built in line driver amplifier.
- Multi-mode Instrument for True RMS vibration acceleration, velocity, bearing spike and Pk-Pk displacement.
- Powered by built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery.
- LCD display.
- No moving parts.
- Sealed and oil-proof membrane touch-switches.
- Wide range of vibration measurement for very low to very high levels.
- Extremely compact and reliable due to Surface-Mount Technology.
- Industry Standard
- The 2050 is very useful in Quality control and periodic assessment of vibration on:
- Air Handling equipment.
- Compressors, pumps, chillers and airconditioning
- Sub-station application for transformers and reactors.
- Domestic appliances.
- Portable or stationary generator sets.
- Motors, submersible pumps or monobloc pumps.
- Film extrusion plants.
- Yarn bobbin chucks, and a host of textile machinery.
- Machine tools.
- Turbo Generator sets.
- Aircraft and aerospace applications.
- Nuclear Power plants.
- Educational institutions
- The 2050 employs a precision piezo-electronic accelerometer type sensor to convert the mechanical vibration along the applied direction into an alternating voltage signal. Absence of moving parts and use of surface-mounted components in the sensor, and in the meter, make it a very highly reliable instrument. The sensor responds linearly to vibration in the frequency range of 600 - 60,000 CPM. Other frequency ranges can also be supposed upon enquiry.